Friday, September 30, 2011

what google and my 4 year old know

Sometimes I think Wyatt is like that little boy from Jerry Maquire, saying something similar to 'do you know that the human head weighs 8 pounds'... okay, Wyatt's not this crazy genius, but he can hold his own.

And he holds on to information that he thinks is valuable or interesting.

This week he is studying bugs in preschool. He climbed into the minivan with this in his hand.


I asked him about the circle in stomach, I (incorrectly) assumed it was it's bellybutton... 'no mom', 'is it a spotted bug?' I asked, another roll of the eyes, 'no, it's his thorax'.

I climbed into the driver's seat thinking cute but a little weird and 'isn't the thorax in the throat?' Of course, I won't argue that with Wyatt. He claims to never be wrong, only wronged.

So I googled it after he went to bed.

The kid was right, the thorax on a bug looks like the belly area.

Ugh, I hate being wrong... especially to a four year old.

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...love it... sounds like my boy.. first time here... look forward to reading more from you! :-)

Mrs. M said...

Haha - love that you googled it! :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh...that's totally the worst!

L. Shanna said...

I shudder to think of all the times this is going to happen to me in my life. I may or may not have forgotten my multiplication tables.

Anonymous said...

Dang smart kids! :)

Unknown said...

I would have had no clue...I think Google and I will be bff's once my girls start school :)

amanda said...

is it sad that i totally regoogled it bc i just couldn't believe it!!

i heart you wyatt :)

happy october friend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...