Friday, November 19, 2010

PSF - win some, lose some

There once was a girl who got a new one of these:


She was thrilled at the extravagant features it had like crushed iced, water at the ready, more than one light bulb... even more thrilling, she was getting rid of this (circa 1988):


Only her husband decided to keep it, to store things this like:


You win some, you lose (umm... keep) some.

PS - it's totally normal to be so absolutely giddy about getting a fridge that you blog about it, right?

PPS - It's Friday, no one reads blogs on Fridays anyways. (That makes me feel better.)

PPPS - I took 2 years of Latin in college, I should have remembered circa means around in Latin. BTW, Eureka basically means I've got it in Latin. Impress your friends at parties this weekend when you throw Eureka out there. See, lucky you stopped in on a Friday, consider that your lesson learned for the day. Shut down, close shop, go home.

11 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I think a back up fridge for beer (and other vital beverages) is a great idea! The new one rocks too. :)

Laural Out Loud said...

Um, YEAH, a new fridge is blog worthy! How exciting! Some day I'll have one, too... someday.

MommyLisa said...

http://www.mommysnest.com/2008/03/it-was-one-of-those-weekends.html

No - I do not.

citymouse said...

I won't even tell you (in print) what I did to get my new fridge but suffice to say that it's been a year and my hubby is still talking about it. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?

PS: Seems like everyone's old fridge becomes the beer fridge, huh? Love the Fat Tire... can't find it too many places out East.

@ly said...

We have a spare 1980's fridge too. LOL....for the same purpose. And, hey, it's Friday and I am reading the blog. lol. I will be needing a new one too...I love yours.

Unknown said...

I'm totally looking forward to the day when I can blog about my fridge. Also, my hubs will probably keep the old one. lol.

OHmommy said...

Jealous!

Shan said...

I loved getting our new fridge enough to write about it, too. I wrote more, but it was a blathery mess. I should sleep.

Hyacynth said...

hehe. I love the Latin tidbits. Also, do you have the code for the 77kids button? I cannot find it in any emails!
Enjoy the fridge!

natalee said...

LOL!!!!!!! Now you kow I have the beer fridge in my garage....LOL!!

amanda said...

100% perfectly acceptable to be giddy over a new fridge! hope you are enjoying each and everyone of its new perks and shininess!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...