Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pioneer Press Peeps

If you found your way to my blog from the Pioneer Press article, 'hi'. Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. If you want to see a little more about who this snarky Anti-Supermom chic really is, here are some of my personal favorite posts:

Picture Perfect
how to get pooped on
Letters to God: 1 and 2
dirty talk

I also have a huge weekend getaway giveaway going on, just for one of my readers: 1 night in a 1 bedroom hotel suite, 4 water park passes and dinner. Just leave me a comment here and you are entered; no string, no spam.


Thanks for dropping in, leave me a comment and I'll make sure to visit you as well, cause I'm cool like that and a little bit needy.

10 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm going to go enter your giveaway right now! I hope you're having a great weekend!

Wisconsin Parent said...

hey there. very cool. did pioneer press contact you...did you know? that is so cool. maybe you can lick me some day and i can get some of your voo doo. okay, that's gross, but you know. happy day!

kristine said...

Look at you going and getting famous on us too!

Heidi said...

Very cool B. See all that sarcasim is paying off! That is really fun that they spotlighted you. Did they tell you they were going to do it, or did you just stumble on it?

Allison said...

Awesome about the Pioneer Press thing!

Stop by my blog as I have a little something for you!

Anti-Supermom said...

You guys are so sweet to comment.

The Pioneer Press asked me to print one of my post last weekend and then I just found out on Friday that it was printing today.

It's a cool article about blogging, I was just lucky to get to be in a little part of it.

Aryn said...

YAY! Congrats - it looks great and what a cool way to follow some MN bloggers.

4luvandlife said...

You are snarky.

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.antisupermom.com !
Be mistaken.

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...