Thursday, December 8, 2011

cheese please

Please allow me to be a little monterey jack this morning. A little cheesy.


This girl, how you lights up when the camera is pointed at you. You have a little voice that comes out along with that camera. You wrinkle up your face, spread on a smile and says 'cheese', only it sounds more like 'tease'.

And every time you see a picture of you or your brothers, you point to it and say 'tease' over and over. You have to have me pull it down for you so you can hold it in your little palms and stare at that picture. You look at it and say again in your little whispering voice... 'tease'.

Oh, how you melt me.

And how you make me laugh.

You invented this new game. It's crazy to think that you solely came up with this on your own, little almost 16 month old you, but you did.

You lay on the wood floor, put your hands by your face but palms pushed down onto the floor and you zerbert the floor. A big ol' sound that would shake the floor if you were bigger. You then look up at me, cobra style, with that smile, that cheesy smile, I laugh, and then you do it all over again.

It makes me laugh. Big laughs. Belly laughs. Feels so good laughs.

But I swear, if you ever blow raspberries on the floor of McDonald's, I'll start freaking out so that everyone in earshot will hear me, that 'I have never seen you do that before, that it's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen you do' and pull out the hand sanitizer to start disinfecting your body.

Sweet, weird, a little vain, baby girl of mine...

try to keep that kind of stuff to just at home.

7 comments:

amanda said...

please tell me this is your christmas card!! please!!

ps - i love when you get all cheesy :) and sappy :)

pps - she is adorable - but you already know that!!

Emmy said...

That picture is so so cute! Ryder loves looking a pictures of himself with his siblings.

Shan said...

I love her. One more week until she's 16 months... can you believe it? And we're almost at the end of being able to say, "last year, when she was born." *sigh*

KristinFilut said...

:)

They grow so fast...

I love the cheese of kiddos grins.

Galit Breen said...

Hee! I love that you an weave a 'lil belly laugh into monterey jack. Hat tip for that.

I love the sweetness and openly cringed at the floor raspberry.

So all in all, your job is done here!

{Stunning photography, friend!}

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I just love her "tease!" So stinking cute.

And, you being cheesy? Love it.

The Accidental Somebody said...

Oh damn, that's a cute picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...