Wednesday, June 15, 2011

photo freak

I think it's weird that people take pictures with their phones of things like food. When a nice plate of something delicious gets put in front of me, my first thought is 'dude, where's my fork?', it's not 'let me grab my phone so I can take a picture of this and put it on Facebook.'

That's probably just me though.

I have iPhone envy.

But then on Sunday, this teenage girl snapped a picture with her phone of Edy in Target (yes, I was in Target again, for the third time in one week. Apparently short trips are best for Edy and this girl just caught Edy walking through the door... err, still happy.)

But I thought 'Did I just see that? Did she just take a picture of my baby?'

Umm, yes she did.

Then she started taking pictures of the sample lady and the donuts, so I just let it go. I figured she must just be deprived of the fabulousness of a Super Target or she's from Alaska or something.

Then I looked back at my little girl, her little lock in a barrette for the first time...

heck yeah, I'd take a picture too!


9 comments:

Caitlin {Pacifier In My Pocket} said...

Ok, I take pictures of pretty much everything (including my food if it is pretty enough), but I wouldn't take picture of other people's children without at least asking first. Strange.

But, how adorable! Love the barrette. She looks just like Cindy Lou Who!

Mrs. Weber said...

Yes, I am also the gal who takes pictures of food. But when it's pretty, I like to share...and make people drool ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours - especially your logo!

Claremont First Ward said...

I too, have iphone envy. My husband absolutely refuses to have me take photos of my food. :)

Aryn said...

CUTE!!!! I love her.

Shan said...

Are you kidding? (Not about the food part... totally get that!) The only thing that keeps me from resetting my phone so that my Internet will work again is that have roughly 400 photos on it. And I have to send some of them to myself before I can delete them all and move on. I'm a different sort of phone freak.

Stacey said...

She is a cutie! I don't take very many pictures with my phone. I just don't think of it. I love the little barrette in her hair!

amanda said...

so when you just saw two food pics on my last post you rolled your eyes, sighed and thought to yourself oh amanda :)

and while i agree, she is super cute and totally picture worthy i am not sure what i would think of a random target shopper snapping her picture?

although if i was at the same target as you and saw her and you? well mad chaos would soon follow!!

Mrs. M said...

So adorable! But how strange to have some random kid come up and take a picture. Did you ask for the rights to it? :)

Emmy said...

Okay- that was weird my comment seemed to dissapear- so anyway- yes super cute hair- but that is a little odd that she is just taking pics like that. I do sometimes take pictures of my food or random things if I know I am going to use it for my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...