Wednesday, February 9, 2011

(more) little white lies

- leggings are not the gateway to ordering pajama jeans off the ShopNBC channel at 3am in the morning (even though I'm having a love affair with elastic waistbands).

- having the zipper break on not one, but two pairs of jeans is a manufacture defect and that I should send that email that has been sitting in my draft file.

- eating at Buca's (a family-style restaurant) the night one of my zippers broke is purely coincidental.

- as long as I stay under my x many calories per day; radishes, cookie dough and Diet Coke are reasonable lunch choices.

- knowing the cashier's daughter's name at the McDonald's drive-thru is normal. (By the way, Mariah is getting over her ear infection, thank you for asking.)

- the cashier knowing my daily large Diet Coke order ($1.81, please pull forward) is equally as normal.

- having 'empty diaper genie' on my list-of-things-to-do is even well... list-worthy.

- having not emptied the diaper genie yet is not a sign of laziness.

- having long (and I mean long) leg hair during the winter is the standard in Minnesota Momma style.

- my minivan isn't that dirty, that person that drew a peace sign on the back of my van obviously just knows that I *am* a peaceful person.

Peace out~

10 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Haha! I have been to Buca De Beppo's and their portion sizes are staggering. Still, I doubt that could have contributed to your zipper problem at all!

Hello I'm Lala! said...

Great post!!! LOL!!

Liz Mays said...

You're not deluding yourself at ALL!

Heather B said...

i love this list!! and i may or may not have a "to do" list such as yours.......i plead the fifth!

http://mexicanmisfit.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

(standing on my chair applauding)

Emmy said...

Lol! I had the same sort of relationship with a subway worker my freshmen year of college... and now I rarely ever eat there.

Oh and those pajama jeans, they do look tempting ;)

Liz said...

I have a standing order at Jimmy John's, which I know is $6.01.

Every Wednesday, after gymnastics, I get my J.J. "Vito" sandwich w a dill pickle fix.

Unknown said...

The barista who works the morning shift at Starbucks has no idea what my name is, or what my order is and does not have it ready for me by the time I get to the register. Nope.

Shan said...

Oh girl! You are not alone. I did shave today. It had a lot more to with Fynn happily playing rather than any grand plans. Yes, "potential grand plans" has been bumped as the number one reason I might spontaneously shave.

amanda said...

this just makes me giggle.

and it makes me smile. bc i know you.

and i miss you.

and we need a date.

meet in the middle??

i like iowa :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...