Friday, May 1, 2009

end of the world

To Whom It May Concern,

Consider this your warning.



I believe this is a drawing rendered by my five-year-old son exhibiting what the end of the world might look like. There are (yet again) several satellites involved that have the job of counting (and inadvertently forgetting the number 16 over and over and over). Counting what? I am not sure. As you can see, an important detail in this drawing is what there is not and that is people.

What I believe significant is the N and O written on one of the satellites (which I discussed with the artist and he told me that it was suppose to be G and O, but can we certain he is telling the truth, a semi-conscious slip?).

Consider this your warning. Since he is only five, we may have forty to fifty years to take action on his plan and time before he gets more sophisticated in his planning

unless of course, the swine flu gets us all before then.

Sincerely,
Anti-Supermom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't IF but WHEN the world is going to come to an end! Just keep this to yourself or the Feds will come for your kid! It's a conspiracy! Where is my tin foil helmet!!?!?!?

Rebecca said...

Awesome.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That sure is an elaborate drawing. Sort of "Lost" esque, right?

amanda said...

thanks for the heads up.

i will now go and prepare myself and my family.

A Crafty Mom said...

Brilliant. I love how his mind works :) Time to get that kid enrolled at Harvard!!!

Wisconsin Parent said...

thank you. i just choked on an ice cube.

Jenny Penny said...

I have a hard time finding time to sit down and read blogs, but I've had your blog in my Google Reader list for months now. It's just been hidden under a category where my own blog was listed, for reasons not known to my peabrain. Now that I've read a few of your entries, I am more of an official fan. Won't be stalking you in person, but will be making sure to keep up a little better with reading your stuff!

Momma Chae said...

LOL :) At least you've been warned! I'll go get my bunker ready....
cheetos, earplugs, something to poop in.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...