Monday, November 3, 2008

dessert mouth

des·sert mouth
Pronunciation (di-zurt mouth z)–nouns
The need for cake, pie, fruit, pudding, ice cream, candy, ect., (preferably chocolate flavored), served as the final course of a meal to continue the permanent sweet taste in mouth for the entire awake period.

Unfortunately, my ‘dessert mouth’ has become a full blown problem as I find myself believing that breakfast is a meal necessitating dessert afterwards. Seriously, I need to donate Satan's bowl of temptations
my sons' Halloween candy to another family not inflicted with the pain of having a mother with dessert mouth syndrome.

My children are to blame for this one, completely their faults.
(Darn them being so cute in their Halloween costumes.)

10 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

OMG I so so so hear you on this one. Where is my self-control??? I've been eating candy for a week and really can't stop. I keep popping stuff in my mouth and not even thinking about it . . . ughhh. The kids aren't even that interested and I'm secretly dreaming of it at night :-) Yes, I'm all dessert mouth!!! Pretty soon it will be joined by my new "dessert thighs".

Unknown said...

You crack me up!! You should have put a picture of my face next to the definition--with me stuffing my face with anything sweet.
And then I wonder why I can't lose any weight...lol!

Laural Out Loud said...

I woke up this morning thinking, Halleluiah, the candy's gone! No more temptations for me. That doesn't mean that dessert has been eliminated as our after dinner treat.

Miss Lisa said...

I sent mine away with husband right away--and then I made some bread pudding to keep the dessert mouth a little happy ;)

Carol said...

Well at least you are having actual breakfast first. I'd just be having the dessert.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm so with you. I just finished some toast, and now I want candy...I think I'll go get some.

Aracely said...

Donating shmomating! I'm keeping my candy... ahem I mean their candy.

I have to take a moment to say how much I puffy heart Henry. I read so many blogs and see so many kids daily but there is something about that boy that I especially love. His picture always makes me smile and I mean that in a very non stalkery sort of way.

Marla said...

i am so with you!

amanda said...

still suffering from dessert mouth here. but i am not complaining. instead i am enjoying every sweet morsel!!

Tyne said...

How funny, dessert after breakfast? I hid my kids' halloween candy so I wouldn't have to share with them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...