Thursday, July 21, 2011

Because I'm not Scary Mommy

I'm stealing this from Twinsomnia, Little Things That Make Me Stupid Excited, because you should know what's my problem with blogging and commenting of recent. (Note, I'm not getting anything to endorse these things... because I'm not Scary Mommy and so darn stinkin' awesome that even Target will pay for her clothes that her readers get to pick out and she get paid for it, damn her.)

So, first on my list is my S2H activity monitor. I LOVE this watch. The basics are that you get 60 points for 1 hr. of activity. Your watch gives you a code, you redeem this code on the computer and there you have it, 60 points. In the heyday (before it was featured on Amazon), I could earn $5 Amazon dollars every two weeks, now it's more 'expensive' to get certain rewards and it takes a good month to earn $5. There are other prizes out there too, last night I redeem 2000 of my points for a $5 Target gift card. Awesomeness.

So... you want to know what I did with all those Amazon dollars I earned, well, I bought an iPod Touch. I'm probably the only person on the face of this earth that didn't realize how cool this thing is, it's exactly like having an iPhone, minus the phone part and bonus, minus the data plan! I bought my used for $150. Now I can do everything the cool kids do, facebook Instagrams, play Angry Birds, download useless farting sounds... if you have iPhone envy, get a Touch and keep your cheap little cell phone like me.

Third, Old Navy. I hated Old Navy, like passionately. If you might remember, I have a background in retail; buying and design, so I pretty much thought all of their stuff was crap. That was until I walked in this Spring. People, they have some of the cutest kids clothing out there... and sale ranks, hello?! Why didn't I listen to you guys?

And last, don't hate me because I'm going to write this, but I'm stupid excited about my Crocs during the Summer. Not the ugly, full toe covered ones, but the Cleo style. They are way better than wearing slippers, they dry off in minutes and I just feel all summery wearing them.

I've bored you all enough now. I promise to stop browsing over the best flashlight apps soon.

5 comments:

MommyLisa said...

I love my ipod touch too - Boo Boo got one for Christmas last year too.

amanda said...

if only we could be scary mommy...

yesterday was wonderful and i of course thought of six things we forgot to talk about! next time :)

Blogs said...

Outstanding work. This is very interesting. One of the best blogs I've ever seen. lexington law review

Emmy said...

Ah iFart- hours of entertainment :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Still no iPad, iPhone, or iPod here...so, I guess I'm not a cool kid.

And, yeah, I want Target to give me some clothes, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...