Thursday, October 16, 2008

'satellite' for sale

For Sale from 4 year old Henry

"A satellite that shoots off to space for sending signals to us. The square thing on the other side of the button and pressures send power back to us - to call Daddy's work, he can call us too."


For Sale from the mother of four year old Henry

One 3 to 4 foot Styrofoam 'thing'. Unfortunately, storage at our home has a price and currently I cannot afford to store priceless mementos of childhood ingenuity in our already cramped entire house 'toy area'.

There are three kinds of tape holding this structure together and for your added pleasure, the Styrofoam structure leaves traces of itself (otherwise called tiny choking hazards for 17 month old brother) around the entire house; embedded into rugs and hiding under furniture.

Consider this as an investment of a one-of-a-kind work. You will probably be able to sell it for millions once 4 year old becomes that engineer/doctor/artist/politician that his mother dreams of.

(Sold as is, no guarantee is included)

check out my giveaway here

16 comments:

Mandy said...

This is tempting.... As a mother of boys, I see the potential this item brings to the table. Literally. :)

Miss Lisa said...

Hmmmm...well I know I really need one. Will you take a bag of ripped up American Girl dolls clothes for it ;)

Rachel said...

The best I can do is barter...will you take some mutilated doggie toys?

Gretchen said...

What is the shipping cost? You should try e-bay.

:-)

4luvandlife said...

You can't sell the satellite. It is a prototype. We need it for continued R&D. Just like Ironman.

amanda said...

that is awesome honey.

love that it makes calls to daddy :)

Aracely said...

Sweet! I was just in the market for a styrofoam thingy.

Kristen said...

That is hysterical!!

You are so funny!

Try craigslist. I bet you could sell it! :)

Eve Grey said...

Did he make that himself?! That's genius for 4. Seriously.

The Del Gatto's said...

I maybe would have been interested if it came with a warranty/guarantee. Guess I'll just keep looking...

Laural Out Loud said...

I'm gonna have to pass on this one- I have goosebumps just THINKING about the styrofoam. The sound is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me!

Marla said...

if you find a good home for this let me know... i have some things they might want as well...

Rebecca said...

Oooh, we need one of those. Can we come try it out first? What happens if we shoot it to space and it doesn't work? Do we still have to pay?

Wendi said...

Yay for Henry and his imagination!

All I can say is WOW!

GLad it is at your house and not mine.

Anonymous said...

way to go Henry!

Eve Grey said...

Knock, knock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...