Monday, September 15, 2008

intervention

Intervention. I use to love that show when we had cable, I wouldn't miss a Sunday night. (Darn you, cable company for offering low, low prices for three months to hook me onto shows that I will never get to see again, unless you offer that same glorious package. See I'm onto your game). Wyatt and I sat down and had a little intervention of our own.

Me: "Wu Wu, we all love you and we are here today because we love you. You have to see that this baby crack/training toothpaste is causing huge problems."

Wyatt: "baa-baab"

Me: "You haven't been the same baby since discovering this training toothpaste. Don't you know that 'baby crack's first ingredient is sorbitol? (Now I start feeling like it's my fault since I was gestational diabetic with Wyatt and probably had a gallon of sorbitol during my pregnancy to get my sugar fix). It is all my fault, you don't have to be like me."


Wyatt: "wah, wah"


Me: "This is just a gateway to other forms of baby crack. This isn't going to lead anywhere good. I'm really starting to worry about your future."



(Thanks OHMommy for introducing me to PhotoFunia)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole baby crack thing is so funny! I love the mug shot.

Marla said...

my c has a baby crack problem... we hid it... now we have a problem getting our teeth brushed... i might have to go back to letting him suck on the bottle.

carrie said...

Oh no! An intervention really is in order, isn't it?

ps - a girl I went to high school with worked on that show, behind the scenes!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Oh! You are a wizard with Photoshop. That is hilarious :). I've been away several days and it is good to come home and look at your funny blog!

A Crafty Mom said...

LOL!!!! I love that photo - although it's pretty scary! That toothpaste is nasty, I finally bought some all natural stuff . . . although apparently it tastes pretty darn good too, b/c my two year old used to eat it all the time :-)

amanda said...

honey that picture is hilarious and oh-so wrong at the same time!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That is too funny.

I hope he can stop on his own so you don't need rehab!

Miss Lisa said...

That mug shot is a riot!
Thanks for the laugh this morning :)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Funny! Maybe you should write to the company or something that makes that stuff?

Carol said...

Hilarious!!!

I have to check out that photo site.

Aracely said...

You better get that crack out of the house before your baby starts turning tricks to get his fix! I can see him now, kissing old grannies for cash.

Girl you better believe that photo page will become a part of my arsenal. Thanks for mentioning it.

kristine said...

my sides are aching from laughing soo hard!!

Vashey Fam said...

You are *too* funny! That picture is totally scarey! You should print that out and save it for a card when he graduates highschool...if your the kind of person who can remember. Me? No. My husband? Yes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...