Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Favorite Things Swap

Here's how I looked when I got my Favorite Things Swap package from the sweet and way too generous Tiffany.The package was beautiful, much better than the Ikea wrapping paper that I wrapped my presents with (that I thought was cool, which turned out to be for a baby shower, sorry)

The fabulous mug and tea. (The mug broke in shipping, but that is nothing that a little hot glue gun can't handle).
A journal, for when I'm not blogging...

To see how perfect our swap match was (which I already told Wendi), I sent her the exact same book, yes, exact!

Body butter and a wine cork stopper, to make me sexy and drunk. (My husband thanks you, Tiffany).

Yummy chocolates, Shout color catcher (which I've never heard of and SO excited to try) and some wonderful lotion (my wrinkles are already starting to disappear, again husband thanks you)


That's my HUGE package of goodies. I love them all, thank you again Tiffany. Thank you to the fabulous host with the most...Wendi.

11 comments:

Kristen said...

I am loving that picture of you with your package! That needs to be the new swap banner! :)

Great stuff you got there. And fabulous stuff you sent too!

Wendi said...

I love that you took a photo of yourself!
Fabulous!
You scored!
And I love that you both loved the same book!
A must read for me now.
Thanks so much for participating.
I am glad you had so much fun with the swap.

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Absolutely LOVE that picture of you!!!

You got some awesome stuff, and how cool that you sent each other the same book? Blog swap kismet!!!

I have been meaning to pick that book up forever, now I'm totally convinced.

Still waiting for my package and for my partner to post about hers - I can't wait!

amanda said...

oh i love that picture!! love it!!

i am sure my face will be very much the same when my package arrives :)

love all your goodies!!

Marla said...

i love that wrapping paper... it's not just for a baby shower... i use it too :)

PS - i'm working hard!

Amy Bennett said...

I love Arbonne!

Unknown said...

Lol! I love your picture!

And your goodies? What great things to get, girl!!

Carol said...

I love my sisters keeper. Too funny that you sent it to each other.

Laural Out Loud said...

Score! You got some great stuff! I love the journal she sent.

Eve Grey said...

I'm so jeals! Pretty stuff!

Tiffany said...

Yea! So glad you liked your goodies, but so sad that the mug broke! Anyway, I am still amazed that we sent the same book. How awesome is that! Can't wait to do this again. I am loving my goodies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...