Monday, July 28, 2008

running in circles

I'm on vacation this week, with both of my children, without my husband. I'm really not certain it should be considered a vacation on my side but I'm certain that my husband should consider it his. I have a renewed respect for single parenting. I feel like I'm running in circles, getting pretty much nowhere. I often have been thinking about this video of Wyatt at about 9 months old. He's doing exactly how I feel 'running in circles', but at least he and I are having fun doing it.

This video has been posted previously, but recycling in all forms is pretty cool, right?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a BRAVE woman. I don't think I could handle a vacation by myself. Cute video!!

4luvandlife said...

Whew... that is a relief. I was worried you wouldn't notice I was gone. It's good to be needed :)

Rebecca said...

Oh that is hilarious! I love that video! Is he really doing that? Wow. I do know what you mean about feeling that way as a parent, too. Yup. It's a great analogy.

Manager Mom said...

that is so funny... I think you need to "repurpose" those memories for as long as they make you happy.

Miss Lisa said...

He is a funny one ;)

Marla said...

Beth...because you always find a way to make me laugh I'm passing on my very first bloggy award to you... come check it out...
http://pakletadventures.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-feel-like-ive-finally-made-it-in.html

carrie said...

Hang in there!

Marla said...

ps... i call these trips... not vacations...

4luvandlife said...

congrats on your bloggy!! :)

OHmommy said...

Bravo. Hope your "vacation" goes smoothly and the husband enjoys his. LOL. ;)

A Crafty Mom said...

Freaking kudos to you - I did that last summer with my two boys and almost jumped off a cliff. It was so NOT relaxing. I mean, a bit fun, yes, but in no way a break at all. I'm glad to see you lived through it :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...