Thursday, October 9, 2008

TMI TAG

I've been tagged. Tagged by the lovely (and young, just teasing you!) Kristine. I don't like to play a ton of games and rarely do I play by the rules, but whatever. This is my TMI tag.


1- Today I showed Henry how to shake the 'skin cells' off his scalp onto a piece of paper, otherwise known as dandruff.

2- I'm obsessed with all things that have to do with fertility, causing a complete 6 year addiction to 'wiping and looking'. I have to look at the toilet paper every. time.

3- When Wyatt gets caught playing in the potty, most times I just roll up his sleeves because it's clean and dry above the elbow and I'm not about to do more laundry unnecessarily.

4- I have bras in my drawer from high school. I imagine I'd have underwear from high school too if only my butt remained that of a high schooler.

5- When giving my boys a bath on Monday, I remembered that somebody needed to have their toenails clipped, I told Henry to remind me when we were done with bath. Needless to say, it was neither Henry or Wyatt, but myself, which I realized two days after said bath.

6- I bite my nails. Ahem, all my nails. (I'm totally joking, but I thought this would completely freak some people out. Yes, I do bite my fingernails, which I sure still has some people cringing.)

7- At thirty-something years old I still wear a retainer at night to keep the teeth straight. My poor husband knows 'nothings happenin' when the tin is in'.

16 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

My younger son plays in the potty too--I just scrub the front arms too for that same laundry reason ;)

Emilie said...

Ha ha - this was hilarious!

Unknown said...

I love it! You are so funny!!

And fertility? I am such a fertility obsessed person! I cringe when I think of everything I would do when trying to get pregnant with Bella....and the worst of it? The pregnancy tests! I hang my head in shame when I think of how many sticks I have bought and used...lol

Aracely said...

Nail biting?!? You're a grown ass woman! That's funny... and scary because I have a nail biter.

Anonymous said...

I bite my nails too, but only in place of clipping them - meaning I let them get long, and then I bite them off. I hate using a clippers... I don't know why. Hence my toenails get quite long a little too often. This blog made me laugh out loud - thanks for that!

amanda said...

totally laughed out loud at the last one!! poor hubby :)

not!

kristine said...

You're hilarious and so real - I love it! You know, I am, sadly, with you on #2. Ever since trying to get pregnant with Graycen I have been that way... I felt like I was the only one (not that people talk about this - well, normal people don't!)
#7 - busted a gut laughing at that!

Rebecca said...

Two things. First, I wipe and look, too. Will that habit ever go away? Second, "the tin is in"?! Lovely.

carrie said...

This was hilarious, especially since I lost my retainer in college!

Eve Grey said...

I wiped and looked for the entire time of both my pregnancies. I was so terrified I'd see red there like the first time. I love how self-deprecating you are. You'd be a fun friend!

Laural Out Loud said...

When my daughter played in the toilet, I gave her the toilet brush and told her to have at it. Figured I might as well get a bit of free cleaning in the deal.

I loved ALL of your TMI random things! What a hoot you are.

Anonymous said...

Comedy!!! Love the blog title. I never thought of just letting my son play in the toliet. It would be one less battle. And I like Mamaspheres idea about the toliet brush. Man, I really need to start thinking outside the box!

OHmommy said...

LMAO at #7. Perhaps I should make my dentist husband make me a retainer. ;) Kidding.

Tyne said...

You really crack me up. I love your candid writing style. I am also with you on a lot of those~ with this recent pregnancy I was certain that I had ovulated two weeks earlier- you would think I would know by now, nope, knocked up again!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Dang I thought I had a great new tag/meme to throw out there, but maybe this one beats it.

Mine was going to be called Dark Secrets Meme.

I think I could bite my toenails..not sayin' I do, just could.


and can I get that retainer in size 'Just Say No' too!

Wendi said...

I loved this little "speed dating" session we had!
Loved learning more about you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...