Friday, February 3, 2012

I heart you, literally

I imagine his preschool teachers plopped papers, paints and brushes on the table and told the table full of four year olds, "this week we are talking about Valentines. You know, love and hearts and all that kind of stuff..."

They continue "Could you all paint some beautiful hearts for your moms and dads for this upcoming Valentines? I'm sure your parents will love it!"

And they were right; I do, I love it.

Wyatt painted my heart...


and my stomach and those 'wiggly things' (intestines, I'm assuming, though there is no doubt he would correct me if not).

I have a feeling this child has my sense of humor.

::

My sweet Wyatt, I heart you too,

literally.

16 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Awwww, he loves you all the way to your inside gooky parts! :)

busana muslim said...

Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

Mrs. M said...

Now that's true love! :)

Aryn said...

Yes! You should check out IHeartGuts.com and get him a plush heart. I want a heart and brain for our little one!

L. Shanna said...

Adorable. That is why being a preschool teacher is awesome and being a high school teacher sucks ;)

Marie said...

Love, love, love. So sweet!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Awwww...he had to get it anatomically correct, right?

Yep, he totally hearts you.

Galit Breen said...

Oh, I couldn't possibly love this more!

Rita Templeton said...

LOVE IT!! That's so something my Colin would do. :)

Stephanie said...

Ohhh Frame worthy!!!

Xazmin said...

I LOVE it! That is seriously awesome.

Shan said...

So sweet.

An Imperfect Momma said...

that? Is freaking awesome! So sweet and....icky

amanda said...

wyatt thank you for making me smile.

i heart you back :)

(and your mama too)

xo

Emmy said...

Lol! Who doesn't want to be loved like that.

Betty Bohemian said...

That has got to be the most awesome Valentine's day heart ever! Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...