Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ài bǐ lù

the Pinyin translation for love notes.


I keep my little jar of love notes next to my bed on the nightstand. I opened it up again last night, the first time since Mother's day. Why? Because... well, I don't know... I need the reminder this week.

I can join the masses and say that these last few weeks of May are crazy. Every organization, club, school... wants to finish with a bang and do it with every member of my family.

I love it.
I hate it.

So, I need this little note that telling I'm so lucky to have you to be my mom!
Because when I'm spread this thin, it's doesn't always feel like luck, and I hate that too.

10 comments:

Susie said...

What a great jar to have!!

Capital Mom said...

I love the idea of a little jar of love notes!

amanda said...

i need a jar of love notes next to my bed!

brilliant idea friend!

here's to making it to june :)

Sister1 said...

I am echoing everyone's sentiments. I am moving my notes to a jar by my bed RIGHT NOW. I keep them in a shoe box in my closet and all the sudden that just seems really silly. Why not put your hands on a tangible reminder of your blessings?

PS-I am feeling very blessed to have discovered your blog, my own readers are also loving it--it was a fortuitous discovery!

Diane said...

This is such a great idea! I may just have to get me a jar like that!

Jen said...

So sweet! I keep all of my kids' love notes too :) And all of this end of the year stuff-holy cow! I can't keep up!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I need a jar like that! Love it! :)

It really is a crazy time of year, isn't it?

WW: Curriculum Fair Fun with YoYo's

Shan said...

He is lucky to have you as his mom. And you are lucky to have it in writing. I'd probably laminate that sucker so it couldn't erased and rewritten in 8-10 years.

Emmy said...

Yes May is insanely busy. I think we all need a jar of love notes by our beds

Laural Out Loud said...

Maybe if I got a jar, my husband and kids would actually give me notes to fill it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...