Monday, April 11, 2011

April's fool


What's this, you ask? Of course, it's a magnet hot glued to the bottom of a coffee cup.

Doesn't everyone do that?

Doesn't everyone drive around the neighborhood on Saturday afternoon trying to scam people into screaming something about a 'coffee left on the roof of your car'?

Like a baseball player in the outfield.

Like the guy waiting at a red light next to you on his bike.

Doesn't your family giggle obscenely from the back seat at the nineteenth person to point to your car's roof with this frantic look on their face?

Mine does.

I totally feel like the fool when it comes to stuff like this. I can't look anyone in the eyes, I crouch down in my seat, I turn my face in the opposite direction.

Which is why I only went with them on one trip.

Yes, there were multiple 'coffee cup trick trips' this week.

And if we got you,

April Fools


only a week and a day late... we're punctual like that.

14 comments:

MommyLisa said...

Dang it! I didn't see you anywhere!

Shan said...

HI-larious!

amanda said...

i so want to be your neighbor.

thank goodness you let me be your friend.

seriously can't stop laughing. a) bc it's just funny and b) bc i can totally see you crouching in the van!!

KristinFilut said...

That is so funny! You like with comic geniuses.

Rita Templeton said...

That is a BRILLIANT idea! Totally stealing it ... for my husband and the boys, of course. ;)

4luvandlife said...

For the record, the Antisupermom was laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath.

Aryn said...

Bahahaha! Thanks for the REAL behind the scenes, D. Whose idea was this? Henry's?

Mimi N said...

Oh my gosh, that is spectacularly awesome!! Why can't I ever come up with something so hysterical?

~Mimi

Morris said...

Ha! Good one.

Must remember that for next year...

Alisha Stamper said...

oh my gosh. so funny. thank you.

Heather B said...

OMG. I love this! Definitely putting this on my list for next year!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Seriously...that's awesome.

But, I would have been crouching, too.

Laural Out Loud said...

Guess what I'll be doing next April Fool's Day? Actually, this is too good to wait for, lol. I wonder what else we can put a magnet on and drive around with!

Emmy said...

LOL! yeah I think I would be hiding and embarrassed too :) But that is so funny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...