Wednesday, July 7, 2010

good 4 a laugh

Our local paper. (And by local, I'm not saying that I live in Plymouth or Richfield... come on over to my house and steal my television or my George Foreman grill, it's not that local.) Anyways, it's free and it always seems to be good for a laugh or two.


- 55 years of accumulation: because my 33 years of accumulation just isn't good enough?

- and you take the time to print out an advertisement and actually spell out the word 'accumulation' instead of stuff or let's be honest, junk *but* chose to print the number '4' instead of writing out the word 'for'.

Thank you 4 the laugh, Sun Sailor. I'm happy that you are free and delivered to my doorstep.

(Now stop trying to get me to pay for a subscription, it ain't happening).

12 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You made me laugh when you said accumulation and 4. That juxtaposition is too much!

Emmy said...

Lol! Well I guess after using such a big word they were running out of space and they didn't want to pay for a bigger ad; I mean they are able to use big words they must be smart :)

MommyLisa said...

CUTE! The Sun Sailor is always good for a laugh.

MollyinMinn said...

Hilarious. That is just great. What I really love are people who do ads like that on Craigslist where it's FREE and they still just say "Great Stuff!"

Vanessa said...

Class-ay!

Debbie said...

That is too funny! It also scares me to think about how much junk I'll pile up by then!

Wisconsin Parent said...

one man's treasure, i suppose. well, just put it all at our house and someone will eventually steal it. problem solved.

Rebecca said...

Hoarder sellin' his stuff!

s said...

Hmm. I just may have to go to that and check out all the junk!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's awesome.

The better question..did you go see if they had any junk that was better than your junk?

jen said...

oh shoot. i'll have to go tomorrow.

Mrs. M said...

People say the darndest things!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...