Tuesday, June 8, 2010

tree mail

Instead of calling authorities for illegally opening our mailbox and placing yet again more 'mail' in there without a stamp, (since I'm pretty sure the US postal service is not hiring six year olds) I opted to keep this little piece of tree mail written to Henry from the blond girl two houses down.


To:

Hnrey

From: Sop

hia

If 'Hnrey' is any indication, she should probably be warned about how many people butcher the spelling of our last name before agreeing to marriage.

I tease, I love love.

15 comments:

Mommy, I'm Home said...

Oh, that is precious!

Caution/Lisa said...

Hnrey must be a mighty special boy to have such a determined and artsy admirer.

Unknown said...

Okay. That is definitely worth saving!!!

Love it.

How are you?? It's been forever since I've been here but whatever. You know I dig ya right?

Lee

amanda said...

my heart just melted....

Heather of the EO said...

That is just too freaking sweet. Love it.

Unknown said...

I love this! Sophia sounds like such a doll :)

Liz Mays said...

A leaf....too much cuteness!

Shan said...

Oh man, watch out, lol!

MommyLisa said...

that is UBER cute!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That is too cute. Someone has a not-so-secret admirer, it looks like. How sweet. :)

Rebecca said...

That is so cute!

RuensOnTheRun said...

Precious! A must keep!

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} said...

OMG that is just gorgeous!! Please keep if forever for him!

April @ Random said...

That is one of the sweetest things I have heard! :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

How sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...