Monday, March 3, 2008

Come out, come out wherever you are


Spring. Spring, where are you? I miss you. Why are you making us wait, this is torture. I'm not sure that I will make it much longer, so please come back. At least say hello.

I'm a Minnesotan, but not by choice, if it were up to me we would live someplace warm, someplace where it was warm all the time. I could care less about humidity, I can even stand it really hot. But, I live in Minnesota, again I'm a Minnesotan, hear me shiver.

What I've been dreaming about it our family bike trips. I love getting on the bike and making a day trip of it. Dan and I even got engaged on a bike trail. That said, I am not a biker. I do not race, I love to go slow and my biggest trip was a 50 mile day. I leave all that 'real' biking stuff to my husband.





These pictures are taken from Wyatt's first bike trip out. This is where the bad mom in me comes out. Yes, Wyatt is only four months old and I assure you the Burley manufactures would not recommend riding with a four month old, but we had the genius idea of strapping his car seat into the bike trailer. Perfectly safe (don't call the social workers)!







You will also notice that Dan is not only pulling the Burley bike trailer, but Henry's seat is attached to his bike. Yep, you do the math, that leaves me not pulling an extra thing. Ha! I figure, if I carried them for 9 months each, he can certainly stand a couple of hours. Love you, Dan.






1 comment:

itppeg said...

I too am looking forward to the warm weather. Happy Easter, the picthures are great it is a great way to heep in touch love MOM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...