Thursday, December 9, 2010

letter to the assistant photographer

Dearest Assistant to the Photographer,

I get it. Your parents told you if you were going to live at home, you needed to get a job. You are decided to get some cake job that had little job requirements. There... parents got off your back.


I'm sorry that you feel like life sucks. I'm sorry that preschoolers weren't impressed with your cleavage crack or your underwear show. I'm sorry that your parents made you go out in get a real job.

But, you know, someday you'll hopefully get married, have a kid or two, get a minivan and tow one of your adorable kids to preschool. One day, you'll have your darling get their pictures taken and you'll have some expectations...


like having the assistant pick up a f'ing comb.

So, keep reaching for the stars, putting your best foot forward and working your hardest - because I promise life will get better.

Good luck in your future endeavors!
Sincerely,
Anti-Supermom

16 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Awesome post. As for the pictures, um..... I'm sure they will be great next year!! Did other families have similar experiences? :)

Shan said...

Argh!

I'd pass this along to the photography company.

Coincidence that the WV is "sulame"? I think not.

@ly said...

Shame on them! I could show a pic of my son about 2 years ago that was so bad we did not send it out. LOL. And, yes, it was the same company! They have disposable cheap combs I don't know why they don't buy them!

Mandy said...

LOL to the post, sucks for the pics. ;)

Jenni (the neighbor)! said...

I'm laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Damn kegels!

Laural Out Loud said...

OMG!! Are those the only pictures you got? Or just the worse ones? I hope you got at least one keeper! But, man, the merriment you get from looking at those three kind of makes it worth it!

LutherLiz said...

Just think, in about 10 years he'll be wearing his hair that way on purpose!

Anonymous said...

WTF. He is CLEARLY rocking a scene haircut which needs some grooming, photographer. The bangs needed some attention and shame on them for not bothering to brush them to the side.

Elly said...

Annika's LT photos at school sucked this year too. Oh, she's cute, great smile. But they did pictures after PE and two recesses. Who thinks of the schedule for this!? I share your pain. We didn't bother with retakes.

WNC Paranormal Research Society said...

What a shame! NEVER let LifeTouch come near your kids with cameras. You can do a better job in your own home with your own digital. Go check out the professional pictures I had done for my kids. I couldn't stand paying out that much money and not getting the quality I wanted.
http://adayinthelifeofahill.blogspot.com/

Ary said...

Can I please have the last one to blow up on a canvas? Please?
I love it.
How funny. C'mon...these are so much better than the regular ones you'd get.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I shall print this out and include it when the people come to school to do the pictures!

Those are funny. But, I mean, not funny at all!

Our kids' school stopped using that company and had one private guy come in. Much better custom picture!

Bossy said...

Love the shirt though- where'd ya get it?

natalee said...

LOL at the post!! awww.... I have to say though he is soooo handsome!!!!!!!

Jen Westpfahl said...

ACK! Do you get retakes?

Emmy said...

This post is funny! Just sorry you had to experience it to entertain the rest of us :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...