Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the future Mrs. Wu

Wyatt barged into the bathroom yesterday afternoon, swinging the door wide open, letting it hit the linen closet. (Which I'm surprised that I even had the door closed, note: it's never locked. Murphy's law would mean if I actually locked the bathroom door someone would get sat on, bit on and/or spit on.)

So Wyatt came into the bathroom with a big smirk on his face announcing "I got married today".

I looked at him, cocking my head "what?" I say.

He changes his mind, shaking his head "No, no... I mean I kissed someone today"

"Who did you kiss?"

"Josieeee" he said with an extra emphasis on the e.

I quizzed him, 'where did you kiss her, on the cheek or on the lips?"

He answers with a little giggle "on the lips"

I pretend to be shocked. "Wyatt!"

He giggles a little more "and she has crooked teeth like me, maybe she sucks her fingers too".

*sigh*

Bonded in future orthodontics.

11 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Sounds like the perfect match!

Liz Mays said...

They can lock eyes and lock braces brackets!

Aryn said...

Ha! Cute!

Emmy said...

Lol! Hey it is good to have things in common with those you get married too :). Too cute

Capital Mom said...

I am not ready for that!

Unknown said...

That is a much better reason than my first kiss: I was dared. Totally dumb reason to kiss someone. Wu is light years ahead of me.

amanda said...

oh how i love me some wyatt :)

Mrs. M said...

That is too cute! :)

Mandy said...

Awesome. Match made in heaven! :)

Hyacynth said...

All three of the adults in my living room just had the best chuckle about this. :)

Shan said...

The whole thing is cute, but this

"Bonded in future orthodontics"

cracked me up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...