Tuesday, April 20, 2010

drunk or a kid - a fun new game

I'm a fanatic of How I Met Your Mother, not because I think Neil Patrick Harris is delicious or anything (though he is... let's just add a picture so we can all admire him together... (sigh)) but because the show it so clever in it's awesomeness. Last night's episode included a new game called Drunk or a Kid, where you tell people some scenarios and they get to guess if you were drunk or a kid.

I'm excited, let's play...

A) I puked all over the table of a restaurant called Fat Freddies (and yes, I have no idea why they thought a restaurant with the name 'fat' would be a good idea and secondly, there was a Freddie, who was indeed fat).

So, was I drunk or a kid?

B) I jumped off the back of a dirt excavator (don't ask why I was on one...) to save my precious sandal, that had just fallen off my foot, from getting squished, only to have my left foot an inch of getting squished itself?

drunk or a kid?

C) I enjoyed watching my friends sit inside refrigerators and then, giggling the entire time, I'd closed the door on them, locking them inside.

drunk or a kid?

D) I went sledding during a rain storm, in which I landed face first into a tree giving me my first and only black eye. It was so swollen, I couldn't even see out of my right eye and still today, swear this is why my nose is slightly crooked.

drunk or a kid?

I'll post the answers later.



PS - Answers may be both drunk and a kid, because let's face it, I'm come from a small hometown, where I could be both, but for sake of the game, let's just say if I was drunk, I wasn't a kid.

22 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Ok, my guess...first one drunk and the rest a kid.

tori said...

A)kid B)drunk C)kid D)drunk

I love NPH too. just curious, have you ever watched him as Dr. Horrible?

Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEZpYnN_1g

I think that should work :) enjoy

Murdock's mama said...

haha! I love this! :)

A] Drunk
B] Kid
C] Drunk
D] Drunk

Emmy said...

Lol! So many "experiences" I am going to guess

a) kid b) kid c) drunk-just because it seems so much like something a kid would do it probably was a bunch of drunk adults d) drunk

MrsDixon said...

This is too funny!! Love the blog!

Mnmom said...

Ooooh great game! I may have to play over at MY blog!

My guesses are:
Kid
Drunk
Drunk
Drunk

MommyLisa said...

Oh - in LOVE with NPH and follow him on Twitter.

Anonymous said...

A. Drunk
B. Kid
C. Drunk
D. Drunk

Mrs. M said...

I LOVED watching HIMYM last night and I was wondering when I would see this fun game going around! I might have to do it too!! :)

I say drunk, kid, kid, drunk. Very close call on all - can't wait to see the answers. :)

amanda said...

you know he is my boyfriend right? i mean pretty sure HIS boyfriend doesn't know - but my husband does :)

saved this episode - can't wait to watch!

and yours ... a) kid b) drunk c) kid d) drunk??

Anonymous said...

a)drunk
b)kid
c)kid
d)drunk

LutherLiz said...

a - drunk
b - kid
c - kid
d - drunk. :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, this is fun.

a. kid
b. drunk
c. kid
d. drunk

Eve Grey said...

My answer are kid, drunk, kid, drunk.

Eve Grey said...

orrrrrrrrrrr drunk, drunk, kid, drunk.

Shan said...

I've had his song from Sesame Street (Shoes!) stuck in my head for two days. I could quote it line for line or I could post a link, but I like you and will refrain.

:+)

Shan said...

I forgot to mention that it was sung by NPH.

Gettysburg Mom said...

Another vote for kid-drunk-kid-drunk.

Although, if the answers are all drunk, I think we should grab a drink together if you're ever in town. :D

Recovering Procrastinator said...

I'm going with kid, drunk, kid, drunk

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I loved that episode and I wish they would have done even more drunk or a kid. Brilliant.

I say kid to all of them.

Anti-Supermom said...

ANSWERS... because I'm sure you all were on the edge of your seats ;)

A) Drunk and well, a kid. I was 16, after the homecoming dance I never made it to. They called it 'Beth's table' for a LONG time after that.

B) Kid- and the shoes were Smurfette, I loved them.

C) Drunk - pretty sure I don't need to explain that one any further.

D) Kid - and I was forced to go to school on Monday, wearing my Brownie sash with the black eye just looked *so* wrong.

Thanks for all of you guys playing!

Vanessa said...

This makes me wish that I would've gotten drunk more than a couple times in my life so I would've had some good stories. Kind of.

My word verification is 'patme' which is making me say 'pat me' out loud and it's making me giggle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...