Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WTF Wednesday

When I was in second grade, I'm pretty certain that I was writing about My Little Ponies, my brilliant idea of wearing shorts under my skirts so I could still do flips off the bar of the jungle gym without flashing my days of the week underwear and just maybe, the unfairness of my mother for not letting me eat ketchup by the spoonful.

Granted, I wasn't winning any poetry awards, but this little poetry prize winner has me majorly freaked out about his unseen secrets.


WTF? He's in the second grade.

Somebody needs to take this cute little Quinn to the state fair and get him a corn dog and cotton candy, geesh.

On second thought, maybe he should avoid the carnies.

(By the way, if you know me, you know I very rarely swear but WTF has such a nice ring to it and I'm all about my blog being well rung.)

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous! :) Go get Quinn that cotton candy and corn dog!

Unknown said...

Wow...! I want Bella to enjoy being a kid...she could write poetry when she's older, ha!

I almost feel sorry for him :( But hey, whatever works for them...

amanda said...

dude we used to have protocol for that kinda writing in the classroom...

Patrice said...

Wow! That is too deep for a second grader. And unseen spirits!? Creepy! Definitely WTF-worthy!

Eve Grey said...

I second your WTF?!!!!

Marketing Mama said...

love the idea of wtf wednesday.

seriously - i bet his parent wrote it for him, or he stole it off the internet. 2nd graders don't even know what the core of a brick is or what a spirit is. Come on.

Kristen said...

I am with you......WTF!

Seriously get that kid a sno-cone!

Rachel said...

There's no way someone in the 2nd grade penned that kind of angst alone. For heaven's sake, my most poetic, most emotionally disturbed 10th graders can't write that well.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Ummm...that's a little frightening!

Miss Lisa said...

I'm not sure I knew what 'unseen spirits' were in 2nd grade...not sure now either ;)

Rebecca said...

What is a velvet mite?

Marla said...

WTF is right!!!

Stephanie said...

I love the fair....and cotton candy...lol....now I am hungry! I can't believe he is in 2nd grade....obviously my writing sucks! lol!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...