Tuesday, February 10, 2009

hot mom

Henry has finally got over his refusal of doing drawings of his mother. He drew this one this weekend, I like to call it: what makes my mommy hot (well, Henry said 'pretty' but whatever).

What make my mommy hot
in his words:

-Earrings (the longer, the fancier)
-Sparkly eyes
-Big smile


So sweet, isn't it?

Which really should make me look past some of the other things but...

-I'm bald


-The circle that you would assume is my stomach is not (Henry informed me that this is my butt, because 'he didn't know how to draw my tummy'). Apparently, I'm flat chested and have quite a large butt to him. (Bonus though, I have super skinny arms and legs and don't even need to bother with feet).


-Lucky for me, the crying toddler, with no arms, standing next to me doesn't deter from me still being a hot mom.


Thank goodness because toddlers with no arms and crying are always at my side.

17 comments:

Elly said...

Beth. I love this picture. Annika drew one of me before I lost weight, the "fat mommy" and of now, in a bikini, which is pink with green polka dots. It's very funny, but I like her detail on the new mommy. Old mommy was blobish. I love your sparkly eyes. And they do sparkle, so be glad he noticed.

Sheryl said...

When my daughter was three she was helping me fold some underware, mostly hers. Then she came across of pair of mine and said "Whoa, whose are these?"

You gotta love 'em. :-)

Anonymous said...

Dang girl, I always knew you were hot!!! But since you so rarely post pictures of yourself, I just kept oogling all of the other ones (like the one where you got nailed in the forehead). But this. This is the creme de la creme of hottness pictures! You really should use it as your profile pic. Much more telling of your true features. heehee

Stephanie said...

This is soooooo funny! I love love love this!

Wisconsin Parent said...

Well, at least he didn't draw two lopsided circles on your chest and tell you they were your "boobs". Thanks Calvin. I think you're hot, for what it's worth. :-)

RuensOnTheRun said...

Love it!! You are one HOT Mom!!

Aracely said...

At least he got the sparkly eyes right.

amanda said...

if only i could whistle.

whew whew

hot mama is right :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That is too funny! I can't wait to see how my kids see me.

You are a hotty!

Unknown said...

Love the picture :) You are such a hot mom!

penguinsandladybugs said...

I love it...too cute!

A Crafty Mom said...

Totally HAWT mom, for sure :-) Love the picture - that's a keeper for sure!

MaricrisG said...

Good thing about it is that you at least have a very sparkly eyes! :)

Violet said...

hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. So...did you find anything useful about pencil tests? I remember blogging about how I stopped passing the test after I became a mum.

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha ha. When Bel went to the doctor recently, one of the developmental tests they had was for her to draw a person. If she drew six body parts, she "passed." She drew a woman, and she included two very obvious breasts. There were no other parts on the trunk of the body. Just two floater boobs.

Anonymous said...

awwww! such sweet and precious comments from your little one... treasure them! stay hot!

Michelle said...

You crack me up. And YES, I'm still here.

And why not? My kids are all playing outside in the sunshine and no one is in here with me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...