Monday, August 11, 2008

Hooters for Neuters

Once in a while something catches your eye, makes you stop in your tracks, makes you turn all your attention to this one important, pressing subject. This morning, I had the television on, listening to CNN in the background of my breakfast fiasco clean-up when I heard that one of the most popular searches this week was Hooters for Neuters.

It appears as though the term 'neutered' makes men cross their legs, cup their hands and clear their throats (what a surprise!) Men fear that neutering their best friend may take away from his owner's virility. Apparently, jiggling young women, clad in short shorts and tight t-shirts bearing platters of wings is helping encourage those men to in fact, neuter/spay their pet.


Thank you, Hooters girls for your job well done. It's great that your continuing to 'encourage' our men and dwelling into serious issues (which, I don't want any haters, I know that it's serious, I just couldn't pass up the chance to blog about the great slogan: Hooters for Neuters.)



Oh, and did you know that Hooters has clothing for children. Get your Christmas shopping done early! (I'm so getting this for Wyatt)

11 comments:

The Mrs. said...

we drrove back to see family this weekend and passed a hooters. I joked around that we should take the boys since they are both boob men (both were BF). All of a sudden from the back seat we hear a little "hoot hoot".

We didnt end up going but dash-2 was all for it!

amanda said...

i am sure wyatt will look adorable in his new bib. and i am also sure all of his friends will be jealous!!

Laural Out Loud said...

I'm guessing that a beautiful girl in ass-baring shorts and a tight t-shirt can convince a guy to do pretty much anything ;-)

The Nice One said...

For real, my husband bought my son a Hooters shirt when he was all of 5 years old. Imagine how mortified I was when he dressed him in said Hooter's shirt declaring "Who's My Daddy?" for a big huge family function.
However...love the Neuters campaign.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Well, OKAY?!

good to know that Hooters is so animal aware...

A real PSA girl you are!

Rebecca said...

Laugh or cry? Laugh or cry? I don't know what to do.

Marla said...

hooters...had a client lunch at one a while back because it was the only place near where we were headed... i have never seen a man more uncomfortable in my life :)

Carol said...

Well look at Hooters trying to change the world one issue at a time.

I never saw that coming!

McMommy said...

Ok, I read your title and I was like "Where in the WORLD is she going with THIS???! This is going to be funny, I just know it."

You did not disappoint!!

Miss Lisa said...

But I heard everyone just went there for the wings ;)

Don Mills Diva said...

Hooters IS good for something! Whodda thunk it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...